The primary roles of the committee are to:
- Liase with AMHCA Committees and key entities to develop “hot topics” that need to appear on the Annual Conference program and that reflect the strategic goals and mission of the organization.
- Promote and solicit participation in the Call for Papers from all areas and levels of AMHCA membership.
- Review all Call for Papers submissions to determine the Annual Conference program.
- Boost Conference attendance of AMHCA members from all organizational disciplines and levels.
- Assist AMHCA staff with efforts to grow and enhance value of the Annual Conference and participation.
|Suzanne Walker, CCMHC, LCAS, LPC