- All nominators and nominees must be current members of AMHCA and their respective state
chapters, if a state chapter exists.
- All nomination packets must be received by May 31, 2016
- Candidates for the Mental Health Counselor of the Year, Counselor Educator/Supervisor of the Year and the Professional and Community Service Award should have an endorsement from their respective state chapters, if a state chapter exists.
- Nomination packets must include the following:
- A completed nomination form (complete online or download the form).
- A letter on nomination (no longer than 2 pages) from the nominator that speaks directly to the nominee's qualifications for the award.
- The nominee's vitae.
- A letter of support from the state chapter of AMHCA, on applicable awards, if a state chapter exists.
- A phone number where the nominator can be reached.
- Researcher of the Year Award should include published article(s) for which
the member is being nominated.
- When considering nominees for each award, consideration should be given for nominees advocating and furthering the commitment to cultural diversity within AMHCA.
- Specify on all materials the award for which the member is being nominated.
- For questions, more information or clarification please contact
Melissa Mcshephard; firstname.lastname@example.org; 800-326-2642 x106
- If you wish you send this packet by mail please send everything to:
675 North Washington Street, Suite 470
Alexandria, VA 22314