At AMHCA, superior member service is our number one priority! We’re eager to make your membership experience more valuable than you ever expected.
Contact the AMHCA staff by email, phone, fax, or traditional mail. For the best service, contact the staff expert that applies to your needs.
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday
Phone: 800-326-2642 or 703-548-6002
(Use extensions below)
Linda Morano, Manager for Membership & Member Relations
Lmorano@amhca.org or telephone extension 103
Contact Linda to:
- Join or renew by telephone.
- Check your membership status, including payments.
- Ask for a membership enrollment information form.
- Change your address and other contact information.
- Ask about any membership benefits and services.
James K. Finley, Director of Public Policy
email@example.com or telephone extension 105
Contact Jim to:
- Get information about state and federal legislative initiatives.
- Find out about professional issues like managed care.
Renee Kreithen, Programs and Membership Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone extension 104
Contact Renee for:
- AMHCA Diplomate/DCMHS
- Member cards and products – ordering or questions
- Website login assistance
Melissa Hobson, Office Administrator
email@example.com or telephone extension 106
W. Mark Hamilton, Ph.D., Executive Director & CEO
“The buck stops here!”
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone extension 102
American Mental Health Counselors Association
801 N. Fairfax Street, Suite 304
Alexandria, VA 22314
Promoting your product or service to members of AMHCA using a direct mail or email campaign is one of the most cost effective marketing tools available.
AMHCA’s member list offers an excellent opportunity for you to receive the undivided attention of the best prospects in the field of mental health.
Contact INFOCUS Today!
Access AMHCA datacard